Grace and I are finally here in Florida after a very long day of traveling. We had a two hour layover in the Detroit Airport. So we rode the tram back and forth watching all the people get off and on. Grace played in the water fall and got soaked. So off we went to the bathroom to dry her outfit off with the hand dryers they had. Grace stood there with no clothes on while I dryed her outfit, so that killed alot of time. After things were dry we got on the plane to Florida, with Mom and Whitney waiting for us. It was a wonderful welcome, lots of tears and hugs. Grace saw them and ran to them and didn't let go of Mom and Whitney hands. It was soooo great to see my family, but to make this visit perfect I wish TJ was with us. WE MISS YOU TJ!!!!Archer Family
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Plane Ride
Grace and I are finally here in Florida after a very long day of traveling. We had a two hour layover in the Detroit Airport. So we rode the tram back and forth watching all the people get off and on. Grace played in the water fall and got soaked. So off we went to the bathroom to dry her outfit off with the hand dryers they had. Grace stood there with no clothes on while I dryed her outfit, so that killed alot of time. After things were dry we got on the plane to Florida, with Mom and Whitney waiting for us. It was a wonderful welcome, lots of tears and hugs. Grace saw them and ran to them and didn't let go of Mom and Whitney hands. It was soooo great to see my family, but to make this visit perfect I wish TJ was with us. WE MISS YOU TJ!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment