Archer Family

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Dad !!!

Happy Father's Day!!! Today is a great day to pay tribute to my amazing father. Words can't express how grateful that you are my dad, and I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are the man that I call when I have question about projects around the house, and when I need advise. You have always been there at my side on my school projects from when I was a little girl and all the way up to college. I still remember that all -nighter when you stayed up with me building my model home for my Architect class in college, helping me with my contour lines.I really couldn't have done it without her help. You made my childhood so magical with that amazing playhouse that you built for us with having running water, electricity, phone, with three story playhouse. And always believing in me when I didn't. You are my ultimate example of patient and kindness, and the most positive person I know. You are such a great man and such a hard worker to provide for your family. I love you Dad more than I can express and can't wait to hug and kiss you in 5 DAYS!!!

No comments: