Archer Family

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's Official!!!

It's official Grace now has a big girls bed, no more nursery. She has been in a big bed for three months now and today I just finished decorating it. It has been a LONG three months putting it together. I made everything except for her bedspread. Everyone has been asking when I will be done with her room, if it wasn't for all the rain this week I think it would have never gotten done. Grace and I are always outside working on the never ending projects.









Here is where she can do all her art work and hang them up on the lamp shade hanging from her ceiling. The pictures below are just random photos of her room. I am so glad it is all done and now Grace can enjoy it.












On the book shelves above Grace's bed are books that TJ's mom Bonny had when she was a little girl, which is a wonderful thing to treasure.





6 comments:

Kate said...

HOLY MOLY! grace's room is BEAUTIFUL! cami! you are talented girl! grace is so lucky to have a room like that, its any girls dream to have that room! great job sista! i am so proud of you! :)

dayna said...

oh i love it! so fun and so many cute touches. it definitely has your mark! i love the cool fabrics you chose and the adorable pillow in the chair. makes me excited for emme to be ready for a big girl bed! i love that quilt...it was one of my absolute favorites when i worked at pbk.

Christie said...

It looks so cute!!! I love it.

Amber said...

I love it. Her room is absolutely beautiful.

Whitney B. Balls said...

Between you and Jake and all your serious talent in your professions...it is giving me a major complex! I am blaming my lack of talent on being the middle child. You two took it all! No seriously it is the a little girls or even big girls dream room. Grace is so lucky. I love the first picture of her. My favorite. I can't wait to kiss and hug that beautiful little girl...and you too of course.

Mindy said...

How are the rest of us ever supposed to decorate a room after having seen this!? AH! It's amazing!!