
Today we had a butterfly
tea party on our front porch, Grace and I have been sick all week and we needed a
tea party outside to help up feel better. Grace and I found some beautiful books about butterflies at the
library, so I read them to her while she ate her cake and my cake too.It seems she is feeling
alot better, she downed all the cakes I made.

While we were sitting outside a white butterfly came for the
tea party!!!Grace screamed and grabbed her butterfly net in hopes to catch the butterfly, no such luck. She waited about ten
minutes for it to come back, then went back to eat more frosting off the cakes. This sure made us feel better!!

I made the cakes from this
incredible baking pan given to me by my sweet Mother- In - Law for my birthday. This is my first time trying it out, hopefully I will have it mastered for Grace's 3rd birthday party because I will be making rolls out of them. She wants a butterfly party!!
4 comments:
You are such a wonderful mom. And that Grace could not be any cuter. Miss ya.
YOU ARE COMING IN TWO DAYS!!! What cute cakes those turned out to be. I can't wait to be with you and Gracie. So this morning Mom and Kate experienced life with a two year old and mom said the best toy for a two year old is another two year old! Hopefully that is true and we will get a break from the tantrums and Jack and Grace can just play! I am so very excited to see you!
Ok, seriously...you are the BEST mom EVER!! I love all the cute things you do with Gracie! She's so lucky! Have a great time in Florida. I'll keep an eye on your flowers! Lol. Also, I sent you an invite to my blog...hope you got it. If not, email me at love8smiles@yahoo.com so I can get your correct email address! Love ya! Mylee:)
You are SO creative and fun!! Gracie really is so lucky to have such a cute, fun mommy! Enjoy your trip - we, too, will be checking on your flowers. :)
Post a Comment