Archer Family

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Girls Camp

I am the second counselor in Young Women's in my ward and it is girls camp this week. The theme is " Fit for the Kingdom" and every ward has to choose a sport. We picked synchronized swimming which I love to watch, so I was in charge to come up with the costumes and skit. I bought goggles, nose plugs and swim caps and made a stylish swimming suit. The girls came up with a awesome dance routine and I will have a bubble machine going and a large blue fabric to make it look like water in the background while they dance. This post is mainly for my Mom and Whitney because they wanted to see the costumes I made, I hate showing just pictures of me. So here you go Whitney and Mom. ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

Whitney B. Balls said...

So very very cute. How creative you are. So what am I going to do for our morning talks this week? Sad. I will just leave you messages with a conversation! Love you.

Mindy said...

Hahaha, I love it! You really are so creative. I love the cap most I think!

Christie said...

You are so cute!!