Archer Family

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our Christmas Tree

It's that time of year again to buy a fresh Christmas tree. We ventured out into the cold to pick our perfect tree. I told Grace she could pick out a tree for our family room. The tree is going to be the kids tree, they can put their ornaments and art work on it. Grace kept picking tall and shiny trees and I convinced her to get tall and fat tree. TJ said that Grace really didn't have a choice in the matter. I know what kind of mother tricks her child into buying a round and fat tree, yes I am that kind of mother.



This is a very rare sight to see Mr. Cooper in PJ's, he gets so hot at night and gets so mad. It was so cold outside to go and get a tree we had to bundle him up with warm clothes and hat, he screamed all the way home because he was so hot in his PJ's. It was a fun night picking out our tree. We stopped to get a treat and drove around and looked at all the Christmas lights on houses and blasted the Christmas music in our warm car. The smell of fresh Christmas tree in our house helps start the season out right. Bring on the Christmas Season!!!

No comments: