Archer Family

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our Christmas


We spent our Christmas at home this year. It was very nice to spend our last Christmas with Gordo, we put him on his ottoman right by the table and he ate a little Christmas Turkey. Here is a picture of our candle light Christmas Eve dinner.




Grace making Christmas cookies for Santa






Santa brought Grace a Fancy Nancy doll and a new tea set and snow shoes
A little girl always needs a new doll for Christmas. I am all grown up and I played with Fancy Nancy all Christmas.



Little Cooper got new books and toys.


Reading a Christmas story recorded from Nana and Pepi, thanks Meredith for giving it to us. It was great to hear Nana and Pepi's voice in our home for Christmas.

1 comment:

Christie said...

My Mom does a candle light dinner every year for Christmas Eve. It is one of my favorite traditions. I am so glad you were able to spend the day home with your family.