
Today marks my sister Whitney's 3rd Birthday. Three years ago she
received her second bone
marrow transplant. I will never forget that day when we
saw her
receive Jake's ( my brother) stem cells. That day was full of
miracles and I will be forever thankful for her and her life. She is my best friend and can't
imagine life
without her. She is my
ultimate example of courage and strength. Happy 3rd
Birthday!! I love you more than I can say.

This
picture was taken two years ago at my
house when we
celebrated her 1st Birthday. Now we live so far away and I couldn't
celebrate with her today, which was very hard. But Grace and I bought a
chocolate cake in your honor Whitney and blew out three candles and made a wish. But my wish already came true, you are cancer free and I get to talk to you everyday and hear your voice on the other line. I can't express how much I love hearing your voice and reading your blog and
celebrating each day I get to be your sister. You are
amazing Whitney and continue to amaze me with your strength with all the trials you go through everyday.

This was taken three years ago just before Whit's transplant.
1 comment:
Cami, you are such a cute sister! I love all of these photos! That was a special day indeed!!!
Post a Comment