Archer Family

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas is in the Air

Christmas is coming soon and we are working hard to get our house ready for Christmas. Our Christmas lights are lit in our trees and on our house, wreaths and candles are in our windows which are all a glow. We took a little trip to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square and had dinner with my sister Kate and Griffin. Love the Christmas Season!!





For our Christmas Ward party we got to be part of the Nativity scene. Grace was the angel, Cooper was the baby Jesus, TJ was Joseph and I was Mary. TJ was not very happy when I volunteered us to dress up, I kept saying we are making Christmas memories!!



Even Santa came to the Christmas party, it is going to be very fun with having Cooper seeing his first Christmas.

1 comment:

Kate said...

"Apart of the Nativity Scene?" Girl, you WERE the Nativity Scene and a good looking group at that!