Archer Family

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sick Kids

We have been all sick with colds this weekend, all our kids are sick even Gordo. We found out some very bad news about Gordo when we took him to the vet. He has diabetes, which now we have to give him insulin shots every day. We thought that we would have to put him down with him being so sick. So I have been crying all week, I couldn't image my life without Gordo. So he is at the vet this week to do tests and we will pick him up at the end of the week. This week can't come fast enough, we just need him home to take care of him. For family home evening I wanted to break in the vet's office and see him and give Gordo a treat and loves. TJ said I am officially crazy!!!
This past week has been full of craziness, I don't think I have ever cleaned up so much of bodily fluids in my life this past week. I have cleaned up a ton of pee off the floor(Gordo has lost his bladder control), throw up, poo, spit up, snot. I smell like sour milk all day and find accidents all over the house. You know you are a Mom when you go to the store and someone tells you have throw up down the back of my shirt and in my hair. I just smiled at her and told her thank you. I am glad she didn't look at my pants that had poo from Cooper on them that I realized when I got back in the car. Love it!!

No comments: