My sweet husband that makes me laugh every day, even when I don't want to. He is my best friend, works very hard to provide for his little family
My sweet, healthy kids that makes my life worth living
Safe car
Warm and comfortable home that I get to decorate
Amazing health insurance
Flowers in my yard
I get to be a stay at home mom
Supportive family
Amazing parents
My trials
I get to talk on the phone everyday to my sister's
I have my sister Whitney in my life, a three time cancer survivor. It would be a very dark world without her
Beautiful mountains to look at everyday out my window
Chocolate
The Gospel that gives me true happiness and my calling in the church just to name a few
Here are a few of my favorite things this Thanksgiving Season!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
1 comment:
You make me cry...I am thankful for you and all the care you gave not only me but my boys as well. I love your family so so much.
Post a Comment