Archer Family

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wedding Party


It is always so hard to have such a wonderful weekend with my family and then have to part. I will always remember the many memories that I shared with my family. It was a beautiful wedding and I am so very happy for my brother Jake and so excited to have Meredith now part of the Brenchley family!!

My brother Jake, Whitney, me and Kate. Aren't they beautiful!!



The Couples first dance




Jake and Mom dancing
I love this photo of my Dad holding Miss Grace

Grace and Jack were dancing fools!





If you want to see more pictures of the wedding just click on my sister Whitney, Jason and Jack blog link.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

That is so fun that you went and saw your fam this last week for the wedding! They look like a lovely couple plus you look fab too!

Amber said...

I might need your help with some stuff this week/weekend. I'll text or give you a call.