Archer Family

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Indiana

This was my first time seeing Jake's new house, where he works and visiting Bloomington. I fell in love with all the trees, rolling hills, the farm country. TJ and I got lost going to the hotel, we saw all the beautiful trees, old farms. I realy didn't mind getting lost it was breath taking.

This is a picture of their living room, they just bought this house. Jake worked like a crazy man painting and making it a home. Dad came a few weeks earlier to help with the kitchen. They put up track lighting, molding, and made a beautiful head above the stove. I don't have a picture of the amazing job on the kitchen.We need to fly Dad out to our house to help with our projects.


Here's some pictures of the scenery, Jake's and Meredith house is on the right side of this last photo, very pretty.

No comments: