Archer Family

Sunday, October 4, 2009

TJ's 30th Birthday

We celebrated TJ's 30th Birthday on Wednesday and all he wanted was the Beatles Rock Band. I made him a Beatles theme birthday party, decked the house with black and white balloons and photos of the band. I made his cake with the Bealtes walking across Abby Road on the cake. When TJ came home from work we all were wearing hats, including Gordo and playing Beatles Birthday Song. Grace and her Daddy danced in the living room all day.



Singing and playing classic Beattle songs has been funner than we could've imagined.Grace now wakes up in the morning and wants to "rock out."


The picture on the right could be on a Hallmark card that reads "Friends Forever" because that's where Tim is looking: Eternity. Tim and T.J. share a birthday so that's why they each have a cake. As for the cheesiness, they did that all on their own.


A big thank you to Aunt Geri and Uncle Jim for making a wonderful breakfast, making TJ's mom's carrot cake and the yummy birthday dinner. You made everything so special, we love you!! And thank you to Kris and Alesha for letting us stay at your house for a sleep over.
Grace already misses Ayden!!

5 comments:

Whitney B. Balls said...

Cami have you ever thought of going into design? I think you would be really good at it! :)
Looks like a spectacular Birthday celebration to compliment one spectacular guy!

Kris and Alesha said...

Ayden misses Grace too! Thanks so much for coming it was a lot of fun. I really need to have you help me with paint colors. I think we are going to move Ayden downstairs soon and need to paint his room. He insists we paint it brown... I don't know why but maybee I can talk him out of it.

Katie_Stoker said...

Tim looks like TJ's special needs brother. Super hilarious.

The Funky Bunch said...

Once again you're a totally awesome wife. Look at that party you did for TJ!! How awesome!! You go all out and make the rest of us look really bad! Lol. Love ya!

Nells-Bells said...

happy birthday, tj. mine is next week and i'm having so much anxiety about turning 30. maybe if i had a sweet beatles cake like you i would be able to ring in 30 gracefully. totally jealous of your beatlest themed party.