Archer Family

Friday, October 9, 2009

Carnival Fun



Tonight we went to the local elementary school carnival. I didn't know about it until this afternoon, so I hurried and put together Grace's fairy costume and put some fun make-up on her. Her daddy had a hard time with how old and beautiful she looked.

The carnival was a blast, it had a haunted house, cake walk, train ride, a lot of rides and slides for Miss Grace to go crazy.


Like I said: crazy. Imgaine her yelling "Hey you guys!" (Goonies)


Miss fairy flying home from a night of fun.

3 comments:

Whitney B. Balls said...

Jack wanted to let Gracie know that she is a very pretty fairy. He then went on to tell me that he is not a fairy but Jackson Cooper Balls.

We are missing you all like crazy. 3 months is the longest these two have been apart. We can't wait for DECEMBER!

The Funky Bunch said...

She's getting so big! I just love her. She's the cutest thing around! Glad you guys had fun...our kids loved it. We saw TJ there...but not you guys!

Christie said...

Did you make the wings??? I want to make some for my costume. Will you show me how?