Wishing you all a Happy Halloween !!! Love, Grace
We had Gracie's neighborhood Halloween party on Friday, we had to have it inside because of the snow. So sorry to the friends that couldn't come due to the day change. We all had a great time seeing everyone dressed up. We played games, ate allot of cupcakes and treats. Click on the picture to see it larger.
My dream came true that I got to dress up as MISS PIGGY!! ( thanks so much Alicia for letting me borrow it). I have loved Miss Piggy since I was a little girl, I had the doll, even had her on my Birthday cake. I still get so excited when I see her, I just want to bite her nose. I pulled my Miss Piggy out of storage a couple of days ago and you can still see the bite marks on her nose, poor Miss Piggy. It was a great day!!

5 comments:
That's the skinniest and most petite Miss Piggy I have ever seen! Adorable! :)
Thanks so much for throwing such a fun, fun party! We LOVED it!!!!
If your heart is in your dreams no request is too extreme...you WERE Miss Piggy! I love seeing everyone's costume and sneaking a peak at how you decorated for the party. I loved the decoration around the food table. Cute stuff.
You make a cute Miss Piggy!! ;)
It looks like you had a blast. I am sooooo sorry we had to miss it.
Post a Comment