
We took a Sunday cruise up in the
beautiful canyon. I love all the burst of color's of orange, red, yellow,and green. We drove with the windows down and listened to classical music, a great way to end the weekend. Here is a little show of what we show.


Saturday night Grace was feeling a
lot better from her flu shoot, we
ventured over to the Benson Mill to check out the
pumpkin walk. Walked around and saw all the booths and
pumpkins displays. Listened and danced to a great band that was playing. Ended with hot
chocolate. I am so glad Miss Grace is feeling better, now we are ready for the winter flu season.

2 comments:
I just got my mail from the weekend and what did I find? A package full of incredibly cute Halloween things. How do you do it? You always find such darling things. THANK YOU!
Now to the post I miss the fall leaves so thank you for these beautiful pictures. Such vibrant colors I love it all!
Did you see Brady's pumpkin at the pumpkin walk? He was so excited to have one there.
Post a Comment