Grace has been asking to have a fairy tea party for weeks now. For her Birthday she received fairy dolls from Nana and Pepi, a fairy pop up book from Granny Coleman, Tinker Bell movie from the Balls family and a Tinker Bell coloring page from Katie and Evan. Her wish was granted today with a full on fairy tea party.


Sweet Granny Coleman gave Grace a flower press to press flowers for her paper fairy dolls. So we made dresses for the fairies out of flowers pedals, read the enchanting pop up book named How to Find a Fairy. While I was cleaning up I saw Grace in the flower beds, she told me she was looking for fairies. Thanks to all the family for the fun gifts, you made a little fairy very happy today.
After eating two eclaires Gordo was no longer invited to the party, he was so mad that be started biting the fabric that separated him and the food. He never realized he could go around the fabric to get more food, silly Gordo.
5 comments:
I started laughing so hard when I read about Gordo's response!! Which is awkward because I am sitting alone in my office at work, but other people can hear me [nooo, I shouldn't be reading blogs at work!]. ;) Cami, you are too adorable!
gracie is beautiful. gordo's butt...not so much. silly gordo...eclaire's are for me. :)
I love how Gordo always ends up being involved in the tea parties somehow. Cam, you are such a wonderful mom.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am dying at how creative you are cami! Love the tea party and I want to meet this little Gordo! He sounds adorable! Grace is precious as usual!
Hey Cami. I don't think Russ and I will be able to make it to the party. I've got to work.
Post a Comment