
Here is a bunch of pictures of the fun Halloween party that the Bell's, Funk's and Nunley's put on. I huge thank- you to them, I know it was a ton of work. Tj and I had a blast. I dressed up as Taylor Swift and Tj as Kanye West when he crashed the VMA awards. I had fun being a blond for a night. I made this spider web cheese cake to bring to the party. Thank- you again for such a fun Halloween party.




We are getting ready for Grace's Neighborhood Halloween party that all her little friends are coming to celebrate Halloween. So we have been working on the food, decorations and finishing our costumes for her big party. From this picture Grace looks nervous for her party, but she didn't want her picture taken.


3 comments:
Jack Said "oh no Gracie is sad." Then he goes "Cami is okay." Cute pictures! Quite the costumes...Let me guess TJ's idea? Funny! Good luck with the kiddie Halloween party, wish we could be there!
Hey I found your blog, it's so cute! You seriously are the most creative lady I've ever met. You're such a sweetheart too! I will email you an invite to my blog. You guys were awesome at the halloween party!
Glad you guys had fun at the party. You were hilarious! Just to let you know, you guys were a close second on like 3 awards!!
Post a Comment