Today we went to the Down Town Farmer's Market in Salt Lake, and what a great time we had. It was candy for the eyes with incredibly colorful fruits, veggies and flowers walking down the rows of booths. I was taking pictures of everything but I couldn't resist the beauty. So here is a little show of what we saw and bought today.
I bought a box of raspberries to make pies and jam. All Grace wanted was a watermelon, so her daddy bought a huge one to last us all week, and I couldn't leave without yummy bread. Grace was begging to get zinnias, but I told her that we have a ton of them in our yard. So right when we got home I had to go and pick them and put them in a vase. She now has them placed on her night stand to enjoy. Too spoiled...

Afterwards we had a 
4 comments:
Ms. Gracie is growing up too fast! I love the last picture of you and Grace on the blanket. I love you guys and thank you for all your support and prayers this week.
Give Grace a big hug and a kiss from me!
you are seriously too cute!
I love that Grace had to have fresh flowers on her night stand, She is not too spoiled you are just a wonderful Mom! Farmers Markets really are the best! Good luck with your canning...I am definately no help and I will be needing your help soon! I just have to get some major cash flow!
Cami and TJ! I just found your blog from Kacey and Bryan's How are you guys. We are in Montgomery Alabama with three kids. Hyrum just started preschool. email me Chelsie Niederhauser chelsiebelle@hotmail.com
Post a Comment