Archer Family

Monday, August 31, 2009

Under The Sea Tea Party

The summer is coming to an end very soon!! So we had a Under the Sea Tea Party with Grace's sweet friend Olivia. The girls played in the playhouse, swam in the pool and of course had a little tea party!!





Olivia and Grace loved playing with each other as you can see from the pictures, hugs and a lot of giggles.It was a wonderful morning to spent time with my good friend Jennise, Caleb and Olivia.



I made the under the sea hats and we had ocean blue kool aid with sherbet fish and shark cupcakes.

3 comments:

The Halls of Fame said...

Seriously, you the cutest mom ever!! I love seeing all the fun things you do with Gracie. What a lucky girl to have such a creative mommy! Thanks for all the fun posts!!

Joni said...

Cami! Can I come and live at your house? You and Grace are always doing the funnest things.

The Funky Bunch said...

Ok seriously...you have to stop doing dang cute stuff like this. It puts all the rest of us moms to shame...you're giving us a bad name! Lol!! I love you and Grace is SO lucky!