Happy Birthday Grace Bonny!!! From the day you were born I have loved every minute being your mother. I love our days that are full of your giggles, dancing in the kitchen with me with the radio blasting, watching you dress up in your tutu with your red cow girl hat. Pretending in the playhouse, the many tea parties, reading books in bed, blowing bubbles until I want to pass out, trying to catch butterflies and playing in your doll house. I thank Heavenly Father each day for you that he has given me an angel. So Happy Birthday Miss Grace!!!.Your Mommy and Daddy love you more than you will ever know.The following video is of Grace when she was a day old. From the day she was born she was talking and moving. Aunt Whitney is talking in the video, she as been there from the very beginning. We missed you like crazy at the party!!!( turn off music below before starting video).
No comments:
Post a Comment