Archer Family

Monday, August 10, 2009

Our Summer Garden

Our garden is growing like crazy, we have so much produce we don't know want to do with it all . Looks like I need to get busy on making salsa and canning. So I told Grace to eat all the tomatoes she wants, she picks and eats them like apples. And spent the morning making funny faces out of the veggies.





August is here which means that my hydrangeas are in full bloom, sunflowers, zinnias and hollyhocks. My favorite flower are hydrangeas and it took three years for them to bloom and to figure out the right soil and sunlight so I am so happy this summer to see their beautiful heads.


3 comments:

amelia and crew said...

My goodness Martha Stewart! You are an incredible woman!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

YUMMY!! Send some salsa my way! You are amazing Cami! I am in awe when I see people with gardens! It is a small Christmas miracle to me and maybe I'll try next year! Your flowers are beautiful as well!

Whitney B. Balls said...

I sent you some recipes that you requested to help use up your tomatoes. Gracie girl is looking so grown up in these pictures. I cannot believe she will be three in a week. I sent her present yesterday and I was sad, we will not be there to see her open it.
Your garden looks great. Enjoy your bounty.