Archer Family

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Grace!!!

Happy Birthday Grace Bonny!!! We started the day with butterfly pancakes, picnic in the park for lunch. TJ had to fly out today so I got to spent the whole day alone with the Birthday Girl. We watched her new movies and played with all her new presents from her big party last night.I got her a little birthday cake for the picnic which was Belle from Beauty and the Beast. All the frosting was licked off, that girl loves her sugar!!


11 comments:

Whitney B. Balls said...

That is some picnic. How special Gracie felt I bet. Just what you need to feel on your birthday.

Unknown said...

I thought about all of you all day on Sunday, and again yesterday. I was so excited the day she was born and I can't believe it's been 3 years. We felt so bad to miss the bash, it looks like it was so fun. Cami, your blog is so fun to watch, I love it. I copy pictures all the time and scrap them. These and the invitation will go in soon. Please kiss her for me. Love you all, Aunt Ger

missy said...

we were so sad to miss the party :( our flight didn't get in until 7ish sunday night. looks like you guys had fun! and speaking of birthdays, I was thinking of throwing tim a birthday party for the big 3-0 this year and was wondering if you might want to do a joint one for him and tj?

amelia and crew said...

You're such a wonderful mommy! What a fun birthday for sweet Grace.

dayna said...

oh so fun! she is just beautiful Cami. and so lucky to have you for her mom. i love the video! she just looks perfect!

Mindy said...

I just read all of the birthday posts. Uhm, my birthday is on September 18th. Can I celebrate at YOUR house?

Christie said...

You are such a great mom, Cami. I love the hat. What a cute idea.

Happy Birthday Grace!

Nells-Bells said...

how fun!! you are too cute. grace is such a doll! birthdays are the best and how much fun to spend it one-on-one with you. :)

theSwensenFamily said...

Happy Birthday, Grace! I can't believe she is 3!!! She is so beautiful, Cami! Little girls are so much fun! I loved all of the party decorations! Cami, I love how you make everyday so special. Grace's birthday was no exception. I loved the party hat and the butterfly cake! So cute! Are you kidding me? What a sweet little girl with a mommy that LOVES her! I'm glad you had a special day!

Cindy said...

I love that you have the song "Gracie" on your playlist!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE! She seriously is the cutest thing since sliced bread Cami! Love all her pics and it looks like she is so very loved! You sure know how to throw a birthday party! WORK IT! I wish some of that pink would make it's way to Montrose some time! Love you guys!
PS I also cried my eyes out when I listened to Ben Folds, "Gracie." LOVE THAT SONG!