Archer Family

Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jack!!

Happy Birthday to our sweet Jack( my nephew) !! Wishing that we could be there with you to celebrate your 3rd Birthday. We love you so much, more than we can say. I will always remember the first moment I saw you in the nursery window getting your first bath. From that day in the hospital I have seen you grow up to be such a sweet and adorable little boy. I feel so blessed to have you in my life, especially the year and half that you lived with us while mommy was sick. I cherish those days with taking care of you and watching you grow up with Grace. Have a wonderful Birthday!!! We love you Jackson!!



Love, Uncle TJ, Aunt Cami, Grace and Gordo

1 comment:

Whitney B. Balls said...

My My what a cute Nephew you have Archers. He must have very very good looking parents!

What a sweet birthday message. You guys were missed but we think of you every time we watch peter pan (and it's a lot)