Archer Family

Monday, September 21, 2009

Last Day of Summer!!!

Today is the last day of summer and I am very depressed!! We had a full packed summer and I don't want to see it end, because this means that Winter is coming very soon. I don't do well being in the house all day, I can't get out and work in the yard which is my release. However fall is tomorrow and I love fall and all the many wonderful things it brings. This summer started with butterfly tea party, trip to Florida and all the many adventures with my family and some of TJ's family. Bear Lake trip, painting oil paintings of the sailboats that were on the Great Salt Lake, building and playing many hours in Grace's new playhouse. Going to the County Fair, farmer's market's,celebrating Grace's 3rd Birthday. Lazy days playing in our backyard, building our pergola and growing our garden. Good bye Summer you have been good to us this year!!

No comments: