Archer Family

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Birthday Weekend




We celebrated my 29th birthday this weekend in sunny St. George at Tj's work condo. We played in the pool, barbecued, shopped a little and played in the sand dunes in Snow Canyon. Tj made my birthday so amazing with decorating the kitchen with banners, balloons and presents waiting on the table.Thanks to my family that sent me wonderful gifts and cards, you all made my birthday so wonderful.



And of course Grace had to be in the pool every minute that she could, TJ was so great to swim with her in the very cold water. ( we are used to 85 degree temperature at the my parents pool.Yes, we are babies).







6 comments:

Kate said...

I love the pictures! I especially love that jacket you are wearing! It looks so familiar and yet I can't seem to find it in my closet! humm...

But it looks like you had a fun birthday which is exactly what you deserve! I love you, even though you are a jacket stealer!

Jeff and Jess said...

You are a cute family! I'm jealous, I'm sick of the snow in logan! We have about 3 inches. and it's almost april.

Whitney B. Balls said...

Ahhh fun in the sun,thanks for all the pictures. So I hope you are keeping up with your exciting weekends this week considering your anniversary is this weekend! Six years?

theSwensenFamily said...

Happy Birthday, Cami! Twenty-nine? You're so young! I love how you guys celebrate birthdays and holidays! I want to be in your family! Where do you get all of your cute ideas for your hats? They are so adorable and festive! Tell your family Hi! Wish we were all still in Logan together.

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

soooo cute! Those pictures are amazing! I bet gracie wishes there was an ocean attached to that sand..hehe

Nells-Bells said...

snow canyon is so much fun! looks like you had a great birthday celebration!!