Archer Family

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day,Happy Birthday Kevin

We celebrated the day with green pancakes for breakfast, green macaroni and cheese with broccoli for lunch. Grace searched for gold that the leprechauns left for her in our backyard. I made an Irish dinner with corned beef and cabbage, carrots and green sparkling cedar. And shamrock cupcakes for dessert. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Wishing Uncle Kevin a very Happy Birthday!!! We love you and we hope you have a great day!!



4 comments:

Mindy said...

Cami, where do you come up with all these adorable ideas for holidays!?

Kate said...

your too cute with all your holiday ideas! i wish i was there to eat your green shamrock cupcakes, they look delish! :)

Jeff and Jess said...

You are the cutest mom out there! Gracie is so lucky! Love your ideas!

Whitney B. Balls said...

I love corn beef and cabbage and it was fun to know that we were both having it for dinner. I think you are becoming a cupcake master I love the cute cupcakes!