

Today we took our last Florida adventure to a super cool
Aquarium in down town Tampa. It was an amazing to see all the tropical fish,
sharks, and sea life. Grace was looking for
Nemo and Dorie the whole time, we finally found them in one
exhibit. We were there for ten minutes watching the real
Nemo and
Dorie swim around. And of course Nana had to buy her a stuffed
Nemo to bring home with her and I bought her a book about clown fish.

It was a wonderful day to spend with Kate and my mom, I shed a little tears today because this is the last day with my family. I never get to see them and when I do I treasure each moment. Like tonight when we meant my Dad for dinner and he drove us around Hyde Park. Hyde Park is filled with
Historical Homes in the most enchanting setting, right on the bay. We went down each street under the huge oak tress and I am going crazy with all the
amazing homes and their yards to look at. I looked around at everyone and tried to take it all in. I will always remember that moment in the car with my family and the wonderful memories I shared with them on this trip.
1 comment:
love these! we go to florida next month and i cannot wait! so jealous you get to go so often (meaning more than once per year). love you!
Post a Comment