It was Dr. Seuss's Birthday on Monday and we celebrated the day with a Tea Party. I tryed to make a Cat in the Hat cake, but failed. Sheldon ( my parents dog) took a bite out of the cake while it was sitting on the kithen table( notice the little bite mark). I made everyone wear a (Cat in the Hat) hat and I set the table with Dr. Seuss books. While we ate cake and lemonade we listened to Nana read Dr. Seuss books. I had a great laugh making my family wear those silly hats while Grace was loving every minute of it.

8 comments:
You are so good at celebrating! What a fun idea! I was wearing a Dr. Seuss hat today, fun fun.
You are such a cute mom!! Where do you come up with all of your ideas!? :)
Oh how I love it all. Can Jack and I come to the next one?
Whitney,
Grace and I are planning a Easter tea party soon... come and spend the night. Let me know what weekend would be good, maybe have it on Easter Sunday after our big Easter dinner.Love, Cami
oh so fun! i love seeing your mom and dad--they look great. i hope all is well for your cute family. i would love to catch up with you!
you are a great mom! Where do you get all the cute ideas? when I have girls will you help me??
Jack and I will be there with our "hats" on! Please update with more pictures...especially one of you in the fur coat in the mint green mini van! Love you!
Whit
oh my goodness...such a great idea! i think the cake turned out great...very seussical. you're great! i can't wait to see how your easter tea party turns out. :)
Post a Comment