
We went to Orlando this weekend to visit Tj's family, we all had a blast seeing his amazing family. We were cruising around in a mint color mini van that TJ rented, which he rented it just for me because he knows how much I HATE vans. Sweet TJ!!!
We took Granny to the beach and ate lunch right on the beach. New Symyrna beach is full of fun shops, art galleries and beautiful old homes. After we played on the beach we checked out the shops, TJ bought me the most beautiful coral bracelet which will remind me of the ocean. Granny took me to an amazing art gallery that we pretty much wanted to buy every painting in it. It was a special day to have Granny with us and have little time at her cottage and enjoy her gorgeous yard. We love you Granny and miss you already.
Grace took every chance she could to play in the pool, so we were in the pool at the hotel every morning and at night. And the second we came home to Nana and Pepi's house we had to be in the pool.

We took Granny to the beach and ate lunch right on the beach. New Symyrna beach is full of fun shops, art galleries and beautiful old homes. After we played on the beach we checked out the shops, TJ bought me the most beautiful coral bracelet which will remind me of the ocean. Granny took me to an amazing art gallery that we pretty much wanted to buy every painting in it. It was a special day to have Granny with us and have little time at her cottage and enjoy her gorgeous yard. We love you Granny and miss you already.
Grace took every chance she could to play in the pool, so we were in the pool at the hotel every morning and at night. And the second we came home to Nana and Pepi's house we had to be in the pool.
This is a picture of Granny in her yard, grace loved picking her flowers and running around like a crazy women in her garden paths. All I wanted to do is pick all her flowers and take them home with me.
We spent a day with Pop and Gee Gee going to lunch and dinner, going to the dollar world and picking out anything Grace could get her hands on. We came out with a huge bag full of stuff, her great grandparents spoil her. We had dinner with Uncle Kevin, cousin Rory. We stopped by to see sweet Aunt Beth, Scott and Wyleena ( Uncle Billy, we missed you). It is sure wonderful to have alot of family in Florida to come and visit. Thanks so much for everything Grandpa and Grandma we will see you very soon. Miss you all!!
We spent a day with Pop and Gee Gee going to lunch and dinner, going to the dollar world and picking out anything Grace could get her hands on. We came out with a huge bag full of stuff, her great grandparents spoil her. We had dinner with Uncle Kevin, cousin Rory. We stopped by to see sweet Aunt Beth, Scott and Wyleena ( Uncle Billy, we missed you). It is sure wonderful to have alot of family in Florida to come and visit. Thanks so much for everything Grandpa and Grandma we will see you very soon. Miss you all!!
6 comments:
yessss...pictures I love them. I think I am your biggest blog stalker. I am not used to not seeing Grace often so get HOME! No I am glad you are there enjoying the sun and the family.
My favorite picture is Grace on the raft in the pool with TJ. She is posed so perfectly as if to say "ahh the good life!"
Tell her her Aunt Whitty can't wait to see her on Thursday...and you as well!
oh and where are the pictures of this mint green van?
Whit,
There are no pictures of that beautiful mint van, I don't want to remember that thing and I not sorry I didn't take them!!! Cami
I would have to be right behind Whitney! I think I'm your second blog stalker. You have a good point about the logging in. Well, We miss you guys! Jeff talked to TJ for about an hour yesterday! We need to get together again. Let's have a pertend birthday party for Gracie!!
I think you are trying to make the rest of us cry......we spent the time in SNOW!!! I need a pool and beach break. Glad you had fun. Are you home now???
Oh I wish we were in Florida at the same time! Being an expert in this world now, Gracie needs to show Cru the ropes! You take the greatest pictures! You can tell you have the artists eye.
Post a Comment