
It's finally spring and that means baby animal day in Logan!! Grace and I hopped in the car to see Whitney, Jason, Jack and Pop to enjoy the baby animals. Grace was in heaven holding ducks, chicks, pigs, lambs,
sheeps and turtles. She had to kiss each one, I was a little worried about holding them because she loves to hug them a little too tight, but she was so sweet to them. Between looking at the animals we found Grace splashing away in the mud in her rain boots.

Pop meant us there to go on the wagon ride and to check out the horses of course, her and Pop are in love with their horses. We all had a wonderful time being outside and most of all being together and seeing Jack and Grace eye's light up when they saw the animals. I have always wanted to go to baby animal day every spring and now I got the chance to go with Grace.


Grace is dying
easter eggs for our big Easter dinner to decorate the table and for the
easter egg hunt on Sunday. We are very excited to have the Ball's family over for Easter because this may be the last Easter dinner for a long time to have together.
1 comment:
I am jealous that Grace will dye eggs with you, Jack wanted nothing to do with them until they were all done...but only then it was just to check them out. We are looking forward to some more togetherness time this weekend. Thanks for yesterday there were a lot of memories that will not be forgotten.
Post a Comment