
Today was filled with planting our garden for this summer,
Tj built raised beds and stained them. We planted cold weather veggies which were peas, lettuce, carrots,
broccoli, red and green
onions. And
finally got to plant all my herbs in my
kitchen window box's.It rained today but the weather didn't stop us, it was wonderful to play in the dirt. I bought two
beautiful cherry tree's for our front yard for Arbor Day ( a great excuse to buy trees).I was out in the rain digging holes for my tree's and everyone stop and looked at the crazy lady that was digging holes in the rain and getting suck in the mud.

It sure is wonderful to see our spring flowers popping up, last fall I planted 144 bulbs of tulips and daffodils which gives a grand total of 230 flowers that are now in our front yard. I know I have a weakness when it comes to flowers, last fall it was
a lot of work planting all those bulbs. But it was so worth it when spring came, it was a great surprise to see all the colors in our front yard.
3 comments:
oh so pretty! i definitely love those spring flowers, too:)--remember "sneaking" tulips back in the day? your garden will be beautiful. and i love the post on the fun run for whitney. what an amazing thing!
Cami...just reading about all the bulbs you planted makes me tired. You amaze me and you have a BEAUTIFUL yard to prove it! I love your square boxes so great! Where is the picture of you digging the holes? That is the one I really want to see.
Wow, your yard sounds beautiful! Nolan and I are trying garden boxes for the first time this year. 'Sounds like you have the green thumb touch. Enjoy your spring colors!
Post a Comment