Archer Family

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jason's Graduation


Last Saturday Jason graduated from Utah State in College of Science under Biology. He received his Bachelors in Industrial Hygiene with a minor in Chemistry( very smart man). Jason we are so very proud of you and your hard work especially when Whitney was so sick you pulled through with wonderful grades. I want you to know how much I love you and how grateful I am for making Whitney so happy. You have been the most wonderful husband and friend to her. I knew you were the one for her when you kept coming over to see Whitney on her good days between chemo treatments. I knew Whitney was going to marry you when you told her that she didn't need to wear her wing to the movies that you loved her round bold head and not to feel self conscious. From that time forward you have been so amazing to her and I thank you so much for that. Now you are off the P.A school in Florida and now you both can start a normal life and be free from pain. I have prayed for this moment and I am very grateful. I miss you both like crazy. Wish you all my love and luck in the coming school year.

1 comment:

Whitney B. Balls said...

that is a good looking graduate. What a nice post. Thank you for coming and sharing that special day with us.