I love holidays!! Tj is home to play with Grace and I, we barbecue for lunch and dinner, go on bike rides and watch Grace splash around in her little pool. Our neighbor has a business that he puts out American flags for each patriotic holiday, so every house has a flag in there front yard, I love driving down our street, it is very patriotic scene.I found this great fabric that had small flags to cut out and make your own flags .I made ten flags for 88 cents( gotta love Walmart) and placed them in my planters, windows boxes to make the day more festive. This is a great day to honor and remember the loved ones that have gone before us and treasure their memories.Archer Family
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Our Memorial Day
I love holidays!! Tj is home to play with Grace and I, we barbecue for lunch and dinner, go on bike rides and watch Grace splash around in her little pool. Our neighbor has a business that he puts out American flags for each patriotic holiday, so every house has a flag in there front yard, I love driving down our street, it is very patriotic scene.I found this great fabric that had small flags to cut out and make your own flags .I made ten flags for 88 cents( gotta love Walmart) and placed them in my planters, windows boxes to make the day more festive. This is a great day to honor and remember the loved ones that have gone before us and treasure their memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that photo of Gordo! My new question for you is: how do you store all of your festive stuff when it is not time to use it? You've probably hand made some bins for them to go into ... and shelves to put them on ... No? :) Kinda makes me want to BBQ now ... :)
Hi! I loved your mother's day idea of getting a new tree every year. someday when we settle down i will remember that tradition and start our own. beautiful stuff! hope all is well. your family--and you!--is/are beautiful!
love love...the new red chairs! I also want to know where you got your red watering can? It couldn't possible that it came from Wal-Mart...sometimes I don't know why I ask but I do. Seeing those pictures brought back the good memories of our summers together, it was fun despite the sickness part. I love your house it is such a fun party house! Thanks for the pictures!
Oh and Mindy I will answer your question...she has a rather large storage room downstairs organized to the "t" and shelves in their garage. She could start a store with all her decorations! She has been collecting them since she was ten I swear (and I love you for it Cami!)
Post a Comment