Mother's Day for me was so wonderful, Grace and TJ made things so special. The day started with sleeping in and had breakfast in bed with flowers and homemade card from Grace. Tj made a dinner with grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and broccoli and chocolate cake for dessert. TJ bought me my traditional tree for mothers day, my favorite thing is to have trees and more trees in our yard, so of course I had to make it a tradition each year. So, here is a picture of my screaming two year old on my hip by my new apple tree. It was a great day!!
3 comments:
I got a tree too. I love it. I had so much fun outside today. It is so nice to get out and socialize a little.
Thank you for taking that picture with Gracie crying....it makes me feel better that all two years olds are like that. Looked like a grand day and you had the royal treatment. Where are you putting this tree? Your yard is looking great! Love you.
Post a Comment