Archer Family

Friday, January 13, 2012

Time with Whitney and Jack

I spent the most of my time with Whitney, Jack and Jason in their beautiful house. Let me tell you that I never picture myself doing this. While Whitney was living with us while she was so sick, I never thought we would get to this point. It was like a dream in her house, she is cancer free and living a normal life. Jason just graduated from PA school and has a great job. I cried allot on this trip, we shopped and decorated her house to make it feel like a home. Where she and her family could live a happy normal life. So planning and decorating all her rooms in her house made my so happy. Happy to be there, happy that she is here, happy that she has a home. I loved playing with Jack in his car, playing restaurant,playing super hero's and reading to him.














I think I wore Whitney out with shopping!!Here is a little sneak peak of her house and what we did.









I got to play with Caption America




I got to be Spider Man and fight Caption America







We stayed up very late talking, laughing with my sister. I will never forget this trip and how much I cried and so grateful to have Whitney in my life.



No comments: