
So it is the end of January and I am
really going crazy with no sunshine, cold weather and feeling cooped up in the house. I had to do something fun to get our minds off this cold weather, so we celebrated Chinese New Year. I made everything except the egg rolls for dinner. The kids and I got our hands dirty in the paint and had
alot of fun making art work and crafts for the event. It made us feel a
little better eating
Chinese food and
learning and teaching our kids about Chinese New Year. Look what winter is doing to me, I am celebrating every hoilday on the calendar. Next hoilday is GROUNDHOGS DAY!!
2 comments:
Ok really?? Could you PLEASE stop making the rest of us look like horrible moms?? LOL!!! I don't even celebrate all the big holidays let alone the small ones. You are truly an inspiration to me to become a better mom!! I love what you do with your kids and for your family. They are so lucky to have you and I'm so lucky to know you!! Love your guts!
You always have such cute and fun things going on in your home. You are so creative! Your special dinner looks so yummy. I would love your recipes! :)
Post a Comment