
Here is my Gracie girl showing off her new finds that were in my closet one morning. When she came out looking so stylish I couldn't help but
laugh, she made my day. I have been struggling this past month with being a mom. I
haven't slept through the night in about a month and when it starts to get dark my stomach starts to hurt. Nights for me have been so hard. With Cooper starting formula, getting his
little teeth in and starting fruit and veggies is making him so sick. I was rocking him to stop him from screaming because of his teeth pain. I opened his blinds and window to get fresh air. It smelled like spring and the cool breeze seemed to help calm him. I could see the moon and stars and said a prayer, I
really needed his strenght to get
through another hard night. I was in so much pain with my sinus infection and having walking pneumonia. I felt run down and sometimes I lose my patience during the day with a lack of sleep.

When I was a little girl I rocked all my babies asleep, my life time dream was to be a mom. I have dreamed for this
moment to rock my baby and have them fall
asleep that they knew they are safe and secure. I am
truly grateful to be a mom, life for me is
complete with my
children surrounding me. Being a mother is the hardest job I have ever had, but to get to take care and teach my sweet Cooper and Grace I am living my dream. I know that one day Cooper will sleep
through the night again, I need to love each moment even it is four in the morning,
because that little baby will turn into a little boy and won't need me to rock and comfort him. Motherhood for me is so
amazing that comes with
alot of trails and
challenges but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Grace had her friends come over last week to play. We had tea
parties, played with dolls, colored and played games. I was in the sewing room working on Cooper blankets and could listen to them
playing. There were giggles, dressing up,
alot of
pretending to be mothers. It brought tears to my eyes when I came out to check on them and saw them rocking and feeding their dolls. They were so
gentle and softly singing to
their babies dolls. It made me think that they learned how to take care of
their baby dolls from
their sweet mothers. I
learned great things from my mother and pray that I teach my children great things, and they know that I love them and would do anything in the world for them.
2 comments:
Oh how I understand!!! Lack of sleep due to being a mom is my trial in life. I literally get anxiety each baby thinking of the first year. Its just hard. I force myself to take naps everyday during teething time and my kids get melotonin when my sanity depends on sleep. Going to Formula is hard as well because it gave my kids stomachaches as well and I still don't give Sage green veggies because it kills her stomach. Babywise tabs from 1800-homeopathy.com have saved me so many times with cru and sage. Its the only thing that has ever rid them of their stomach aches. Sage never got use to formula and she eats everything and gets her vitamins so I stopped buying it. She just gets water and sometimes juice. Its helped alot! Additionally at night everytime she wakes up with a toothache I give her a warm bottle of water with motrin or Tylenol in it and go back to bed. I'm up 3 or 4 times but only for like 10 seconds. Its a comfort to her. With Cru I would do the same thing you do with cooper and spend an hour rocking him back to sleep. Now my sleep is more important so the bottle comforts her=)Oh Cammie I wish we lived closer so I could take them for you! I know where you are at. take melotonin and try to take naps during the day and the next time I'm in SL i will take them for a couple days if you want.
Oh Cami I'm so sorry for your lack of sleep. Motherhood is the hardest job in the world, but so worth it in the end. I'll be praying for you that you'll get some sleep. You are an amazing woman, I don't know how you do everything you do.
Post a Comment