Archer Family

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dr. Seuss Day

We celebrated Dr. Seuss birthday on Wednesday, it sure helped with the rainy day outside. We watched Horten Hears a Who movie, Cooper and I feel asleep on the sofa during some parts because of the rough nights we are having together. He has decided not to sleep at night, so I am exhausted. I tried to make elephant ears to look like Horten, but I think they look like the Easter bunny.

Cooper eating his Dr. Seuss's ABC book, this is how he reads all his books.



I made green eggs and ham for Miss Grace for breakfast, she wasn't sure of the color of her eggs by the look on her face.
So I made a Cat in the Hat cake and while I was frosting it, it fell apart and it was destroyed. I screamed and Grace laugh so hard she fell off her chair. So the next best thing are cupcakes. This is the Hungry Caterpillar, I can't ruin cupcakes or can I!!

1 comment:

Whitney B. Balls said...

Cute cupcakes but you know that is not one of the Dr Seuss books...it is the other popular children's author Eric Carle.I know you are super sleep deprived! Wish I could be there to help. The kids look great! Fun pictures!