Archer Family

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Mardi Gras!!

Happy Mardi Gras to you all!! The day didn't go as planned, with having a total of three hours of sleep last night with Cooper up and not feeling good.I didn't have the energy or the time with being in the pediatrician's office all afternoon and couldn't make a great feast. I bought all the food so I could cook all day and have a fatty meal full of goodness. But their was no good meal, just chicken enchiladas that I hurried and made before TJ got home. But Grace loved it and that's all that really matter. I hope Cooper will now sleep, I am only praying that he will.




Grace decorated the table with her necklaces and I decorated it with coins and fun masks to have everyone wear. Happy Day!!!



1 comment:

Whitney B. Balls said...

You are truly wonder mom making everyday so fun despite what is going on. I love the mask in the first picture was that really a dollar store purchase? I also like that I got to see a picture of you...there are not enough of you on the blog I like to see your face (even if it was masked) I miss it so