Archer Family

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Indiana Trip


I went on a very fast trip to Indiana to be at my sweet Sister- In -Law Meredith's baptism, with I am so grateful I could be with her and Jake on that wonderful day. Here is a picture of my parents, Whitney, Jack , Jake and Meredith. I left TJ with the kids, and how I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to witness the craziness. After talking to him on the phone and reading his post about being Mr. Mom he really did a wonderful job. I fell on the floor laughting at all that happened when I was gone. So thank you Baby for letting me fly off to see my family and taking care of the kids and did all the crazy cleaning requests from your crazy wife. I sure love you!!



My dad baptized her and Jake confirmed her on Sunday. Isn't she gorgeous, she was glowing all day. It was really great to spend time with some of my family and see their beautiful house.
Here we are at the Children's museum at the Barbie part of the museum, I wish sometimes I was a kid again.









Here I am with my sister Whitney getting ready to eat Jake's four course meal that he made for us at his restaurant. It was crazy good!!!
We went to a very quaint town called Nashville, it had allot of fun shops. I had to take this picture it screamed SPRING with all the flowers and fun colored chairs.

My parents!! Pepi looks a little cold, he is such a FLORIDA boy, can't take the cold!!!



All the shops were in old historical house's, which made me crazy to be in them.


I celebrated my Birthday traveling, but still had a great day. I picked up TJ from the Airport in the morning and he had gift's and chocolate cheese cake for my plane ride We got to spend a little time in the car before he dropped me off. And when I got to Indiana I had this waiting for me. White cake for Jake's bake house and presents!!

No comments: