Archer Family

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!

Happy Forth of July and a very Happy Birthday to my Grandad!!!


We celebrated my Grandad Birthday with lunch and cake and a Forth of July parade.


I't's not a holiday without wonderful food and family!!



I stayed up late the night before the big day making this 4th of July dress for Miss Grace.
The following video is our Forth of July parade. When I was a little girl I would visit my grandparents for the summer. We would have a 4th of July parade and my Grandad would be the grand marshall. We would decorate our bikes with flags, balloon's, crate paper and go around the neighborhood with all the neighborhood kids. So I wanted to carry on that tradition this year, I made him a hat and decorated our stroller's. It was great to have our kids for that tradtion.




4 comments:

Mindy said...

We're fighting. 1. I adore that shirt you are wearing. IT IS SO CUTE. 2. I cannot believe you made Gracie that dress!!! Woman, how do you do the things you do! 3. This is why we really aren't fighting, I clicked on teh Shabbyblogs.com thingy and found a new layout I like. Thanks. :)

Amber said...

It sounds like you guys are having so much fun. I'm a tad bit jealous.

The Funky Bunch said...

I love the dress!! So cute. I'll have to get the pattern from you! What a great mom you are! Hope you're having a great time in Florida...we miss you here though! And I think TJ is missing you LOTS!!

Sher said...

You are the QUEEN of having a good time. Look at all these super fun things you're doing! SO happy for you - glad you're having so a great time!! Your family looks like a riot - no wonder you're so fun!