
Today Pepi took us to Sarasota beach with Whitney and Jack. We are trying to get in all the beach time in before we leave.

I love this photo. This is what we saw all day, crazy kids in the sand. I wish I had half their energy!!

My sis Whitney and I!! I am going to miss her like crazy when I leave!!!
6 comments:
who said you were leaving?
Love those swimsuits, girls!!
Her husband says she's leaving! By the way, where are my Disney prizes? Grace will have to share.
okay TJ you win...from what I have heard you need them more than I do! :)
AMEN on the swimsuits! You girls need to take me shopping! You are always looking so cute, hot and fun! Loved the pics. I especially loved seeing the pics of Grace and Jack playing together! SO CUTE! Love you girls! Miss your parents too. Logan isn't the same!
Just catching up on your blog...the teaparties you plan look like so much fun! The playhouse for Grace looks great, but I don't think you'll ever top the one your Dad built for you, Whitney, and Kate. Glad you're having fun in Florida, I sure you missed TJ. It's a give and a take!
Post a Comment