
Today was a day full of fun with Jesse, I found her red cow girl hat so she could be like Jesse. All day she told me that she wanted to be called Jesse instead of Grace, she didn't listen to me unless I called her by her new name.

Had to wear the hat all day, even at nap time. I had to be very quiet while she was sleeping so I could take off the hat so she won't hurt herself with the string. That girl
cracks me up!!
Tea party with Jesse and Grace. Mr.
Gordo stole all the cookies, he was put outside to time -out to think about what he did!! It is good to be home now with the pile's of laundry done, ton of yard work done, bills paid and the house is all deep cleaned. Off for more fun this weekend at Bear Lake and Logan with my sweetie!!!
4 comments:
I don't think I can tell you enough that you are a great mom. What great fun you have with Grace. I love it.
"when somebody loves you...everything is wonderful..every hour that's spent together lives within your soul" (that song so applies to this post)
Those are THE cutiest pictures. Oh my, oh my. Your flowers and your yard look great! Mom and I both went crazy over looking at those pictures. Priceless,JUST PRICELESS. Oh how we love you all and miss you like crazy.
Mom and Whit
Hey TJ, I can't believe I was just checking out your blog for the first time when I called Amelia to ask how she was doing.....and she was sitting right by you! Weird! Great blog. I'm not even sure how I happened upon it but fun to check in on you guys and see how you're doing. You let me know if you hear any Hansen news or a reunion. Grace is darling! Tell Cami hi. bluedoorwindow.blogspot.com
Oh what a doll. And seriously...you put every other mom to shame with all the awesome things you do for Gracie! You rock! I'm so glad you're back...TJ was missing you terribly! Have an awesome weekend with your hubby!
Post a Comment