Archer Family

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day on the Beach

After the birthday party we spent the rest of the day on the beach. We swam in the ocean for hours ( which the water was a perfect 87 degrees) made sand castles and collected sea shells. I was so exsated from swimming with Grace in the ocean, holding her up so the waves won't get her face. That girl is part fish!!!

This is for my T.J. that I love and miss!!!


Grace wanting to go back in and swim, but mom was passed out on the beach.






Pepi and Nana with the grand babies!!


The beach is my favorite places to be, I wish I could live closer. We had an amazing day in the sand. Later that night we ate outside at a resturant right on the beach with a live Jamaican band playing. Grace went crazy dancing in front of them, they even played " Wheels on the bus" for her. We watched fireworks on the beach which was going off in the ocean. Everyone was letting off their own fireworks. Kids were running around with sparklers and the hear of fireworks and the waves crashing made it a magical night.

1 comment:

Nells-Bells said...

so jealous of your beach time!! how fun to spend the holiday with your fam in FL. :)