Archer Family

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Discoveries


We had alot of discoveries this week with going to the nursery and picking out fun plants to plant in our yard. It was a busy week full of new discoverers.

We went to the library for story time and discovered books we haven't read yet.






Cooper discovered his new lawn mower was just like mom's.

I discovered my climbing roses and peonies that are starting to bloom in our yard.

TJ discovered our first Wisteria flower on our vine. We planted this vine two years ago and now just started to flower.

Discovered small Iris popped up that I forgot I planted last fall.


And discovered a robin made a nest in our pergola that is sitting on her eggs. And the male bird brings her worms while she sits and keeps her eggs warm.

1 comment:

Katie_Stoker said...

I LOVE the picture of Coop mowing the lawn with you. He's so awesome!