
Wishing my sister a very Happy Birthday!! Looking back of all the things you have been through with fighting cancer, you amaze me. Each birthday we celebrate with you is a miracle, I get really emotional on your birthday. I am very blessed to have you in my life and watching you raise Jack and taking care of Jason. Taking care of you for a year and half in my home. Seeing you through two bone marrow transplants and countless chemo treatments. I saw life in a very different light, life is so precious. We have no idea when we are called home. Sitting by the side of your bed day after day when you were so sick and didn't know it you were going to get better. I promised myself that I will treasure the little things, celebrate everything. I know I go a little crazy with celebrating holidays and birthday's. Life is about celebrating each day, and today we celebrate you Whitney. I hope when you blow out your candles today that you get your wish. My wish came true, I can celebrate one more birthday with you. I wish I could hug you and give you kisses, this post is for you. Love you my sweet sister!!!
1 comment:
I just adore her. :)
Post a Comment