
Happy Father's Day to
TJ!! We started the day
celebrating TJ with breakfast in bed. Grace made him wear a crown while he ate breakfast, he was king for the day.
TJ being the great dad he wore it with no complaining.


We decorated the table with paper tools and paper shirts with ties on them with a message for
TJ on the back of each one. He opened presents and read the notes while eating his dinner.
TJ I can't
really put into words what a amazing dad you are to Cooper and Grace. We are so thankful for working so hard for your little family so we can have a great life. Sorry your
Father's Day
wasn't the greatest with me running around doing girls camp stuff all day. You didn't even complain, we love you and words can't express how thankful we are to have you in our life.
1 comment:
Hey Cami! I have a question for you so if you could email me, I will ask an add request! Thanks!
leslies2121@yahoo.com
Post a Comment