
With
TJ being out of town for two weeks straight, I needed help in a huge way!! My sister Kate came to my rescue to help take care of the kids while I helped a friend
decorate her house, taught my first harp lesson, packed, shopped, planned for youth conference, and staged a house for a neighbor. I
really couldn't have done it without you Kate, I would have turned into a crazy lady. Thank- you so much for coming and saving your sister!! Now I just need to you to come and help while I plan and get ready for girls camp ( hee hee).

Cooper first time going down the slide!
1 comment:
agh I want to be there with you all!!! Adorable kids! Cooper is such a chunk I want to eat him for dinner! Grace...what to say about Grace she has my heart.
Post a Comment